Chichen Itza Deluxe
Enjoy one of the most amazing archaeological sites in the world considered one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, walk among the temples of Chichen Itza contemplating representations of the mayan God Kukulcan and his temple, the sacred cenote, Mayan observatory and much more, discover the culture right through the stunning structures. Be amazed by the new excavations at Chichen Itza, discover the secrets of architecture and find out about the Mayas of today and their live traditions and culture.
An early start will help us to avoid the heat of the day and the crowds and will guarantee an amazing experience. Take your photos without crowds of people around you and enjoy a learning experience with our professional local guide.
This tour to Chichen Itza will also include the visit to a refreshing cenote (sink hole) where you will have the opportunity to swim, a tasty traditional maya buffet lunch and the visit to the colonial city of Valladolid.
|Type||Adults||Children (5-11 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 125 USD||$ 75 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Max of 10 people per vehicle.
- Not allowed to climb the temples at Chichen Itza
- There is a fee to use video-camera/GoPro inside the archeological site.
- Transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Tolls and Parking fees
- Guided tour of the Mayan Ruins
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Regional style buffet lunch
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Personal Expenses
- Fee for videocameras and/or Go Pro's
|7:00 to 7:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
Along the way, we can stop to use the bathrooms and buy something light for breakfast (juice, coffee and sweet rolls). After that, we drive straight to Chichen Itza.
|9:30 a.m.||Arrival at Chichen Itza, we will be for around 2 1/2 hours at the ruins, the first 2 hours (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|12:30 p.m.||Enjoy a refreshing swim at a mayan Cenote. After swimming, an authentic regional mayan buffet lunch will nbe waiting for you with a great variety of traditional dishes.|
|2:30 p.m.||We will complete our day with a visit to the historical and picturesque city of Valladolid, a charming city build by the spaniards in 1543! The best way to end your experience.|
|3:30 p.m.||Departure back to the hotel.|
|5:00 / 05:30 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Swim suits and towells
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made 24 hrs ahead = 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)