Chichen Itza Private Tour
Create and customize your own tour! Enjoy your experience and have fun at your own peace, set your pick up time and include only the attractions of your interest. Most tours have a set itinerary that you have to follow weather you like all the places or not, there's no felxibility at all. This private tour is designed for those who want to visit Chichen Itza and have control of time. No other people will be picked up so, you avoid stoping at other hotels.
Your Private Tour to Chichen Itza includes a personal certified guide that will take care of you for the entire trip sharing facts, history and live traditions of the prehispanic and modern mayas. Chichen Itza is the most extensive and impressive archaeological site of the Maya culture. It is a must on the agenda for visitors to Cancun and the Riviera Maya. If you only have a chance to visit an archaeological site during your holiday, Chichen Itza is definitely your best choice.
Get off the beaten paths and experience the real Yucatán! forget about the standard tours that everyone else take and get ready for the best tour of your vacation.Book Now
Chichen Itza Private Tour Rates
|Price||$ 390 USD||$ 450 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Pick up of your choice (We recommend no later than 8:00 am).
- Private Tours are anly for you and your group. You have flexibility to modify the itinerary during the tour.
- All our guides are certified and part of our staff, we guarantee the quality of service and make sure you don't pay more.
- 4:15 pm is the last chance to access to the mayan ruins, consider this when planning your day.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Archelogical Zone
- There is a fee to use video-camera/GoPro´s inside the archeological site.
- You can add the visit to one or two nearby attractions like:
- Cenotes (Ik Kil, Diztnup, X'Keken, Saamal, Zaci).
- Tequila Destillery
What's included on Tour
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Tollroad and Parking fees
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
Our Tours do not included
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site.
|Suggested Tour Itinerary|
|6:00 to 6:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
Along the way, we can stop to use the bathrooms and buy something light for breakfast (juice, coffee and sweet rolls). After that, we headed straight to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
|9:00 a.m.||Arrival at the Archelogical zone, we will be for around 3 hours at the ruins, the first 2 hours (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|12:00 p.m.||Time for lunch. Most restaurants offer regional food buffet.|
|1:30 p.m.||Departure towards Valladolid or a Cenote for swiming.|
|3:30 p.m.||Departure back to the hotel.|
|6:00 / 06:30 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)