The Coba - Mayan Encounter Tour takes you to the incredible Coba archeological site, which is located in the heart of the jungle on the Yucatan Peninsula. Here you'll find out more about the fascinating Mayan culture as you admire ancient constructions, including the Nohoch Muul Temple.
During the tour you'll also visit a Mayan community, where you can see up close their customs and traditions, while also learning about the plants and wildlife of the Riviera Maya. Later on, you'll be able to experience thrilling zip-lines, as you fly over a beautiful cenote (sinkhole), before rappelling to another cenote for a refreshing swim in its crystalline waters.
In Coba, you will find the tallest temple in the Yucatan peninsula known as Nohoch Mul. To reach the pyramid a walking tour is done, you can also rent a bicycle or pay a local to take you on a nice bike-taxi, it's a very fun ride. Once you are in front of the Great Pyramid, you will have the opportunity to climb to the top and admire the wonderful scenery, this is one of the few areas where it still allows you to climb.
Tulum one of the majestic archaeological sites, walled city where colors enjoy an attractive turquoise sea of the Riviera Maya, Tulum was one of the most important trade routes of the Maya, discover their culture exploring their surroundings and add to your adventure combined with local attractions such as swimming in cenote, canopy, snorkeling with turtles in Akumal and more.
Tulum used to be the main Mayan port and features both impressive ruins and views. The stand-out structures are the Temple of Frescos and El Castillo (The Castle), while the site's cliff-top location lends it an awe-inspiring feel. Find out more about the attractions during a fascinating tour, and don't forget to take the time to enjoy the beach!
|Type||Adults||Children (5-11 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 119 USD||$ 84 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Tulum
- There is a fee to use video-camera inside the archeological site.
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Entrance fee
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages restaurant (s)
- Entrance fees to Tulum
|6:00 to 6:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|8:00 a.m.||Arrival at Tulum, we will be for around 1 1/2 hours, the first 45 minutes (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|12:00 p.m.||Time for lunch. Most restaurants offer regional food buffet.|
|5:30 / 6:00 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)