Join us on this Private Tour to the incredible archeological site of Coba which is located in the heart of the jungle on the Yucatan Peninsula. Here you'll find out more about the fascinating Mayan culture as you admire ancient constructions, including the tallest of the Yucatán península, the Nohoch Muul Temple.
Enjoy a comfortable ride aboard your own private van accompanied by a professional certified guide with deep knowledge and passion about the mayan history, culture and traditions. Yor guide will always be there eager to answer your questions.
The mayan ruins of Coba are divided in groups and cover a big area, for this reason we suggest to rent a bicycle or pay a local to take you on a nice bike-taxi, it's a very fun ride. Once you are in front of the temple, you will have the opportunity to climb to the top and admire the wonderful scenery, this is one of the few areas where is still allowed to climb.
Visit Coba, one of the best kept secrets of the Riviera Maya and include in your day a visit to a cenote, shopping or any other attraction of your interest!.
|Price Per Group||$ 380 USD||$ 430 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Pick up of your choice (We recommend no later than 8:00 am).
- Private Tours are anly for you and your group. You have flexibility to modify the itinerary during the tour.
- All our guides are certified and part of our staff, we guarantee the quality of service and make sure you don't pay more.
- 4:15 pm is the last chance to access to the mayan ruins, consider this when planning your day.
- You can climb the Nohoch Mul Temple at Cobá
- There is a fee to use video-camera/GoPro´s inside the archeological site.
- You can add the visit to one or two nearby attractions like:
- Cenotes (Grand Cenote, Multun Ha, Cristalino, Azul, Dos Ojos or Zac Actun).
- Solyman Bay
- Shopping at Playa del Carmen
- Yalku Lagoon
- Exclusive Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Tolls and parking fees
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages restaurant (s)
- Entrance fees to Cobá
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|10:30 a.m.||Arrival at Cobá, we will be for around 2 hours, the first 1 1/2 hours (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|12:30 p.m.||Time for lunch. Most restaurants offer regional food buffet.|
|01:30 p.m.||Your choice of returning to the hotel or visiting a nerby attraction.|
|5:30 / 6:00 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. select your pick-up time when booking.|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks, personal expenses and souvenirs
- swimwear and towels
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)