A program for all ages: Learn and have fun! The Dolphin Encounter program in Dolphin Discovery Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, is especially designed to bring you and your family close to nature and discover plenty of information about the most tender and playful animals that always seem to be smiling-the dolphins. Your family will be able to enjoy a number of safe and fun activities especially designed for kids big and small.
Our goal is to teach all we know about these amazing marine animals and for you to have a good time. The dolphin interaction can be enjoyed from a platform in the water. The program includes a handshake, a peck on the cheek, and a special song for you. The dolphin will also delight you with its playful skills. Our privileged location in Puerto Aventuras allows us to offer you the best service. The habitat is located in a private residential complex in the Riviera Maya. Come and enjoy dolphins returning home with an unforgettable memory and a smile from ear to ear.
|Type||Adults||Children (6-12 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 99 USD||$ 89 USD|
- To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
- In Puerto Aventuras groups have a maximum of 20 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Kids younger than 8 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with a paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Roundtrip transportation from most Riviera Maya hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 24 hours before the program) Additional $16 USD per companion.
- 10 min briefing and 40 min in the water.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Behaviors: Hug, Hand target, Kiss, Handshake.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya.
- Transportation from and to Cancun.
- Personal Expenses
What to bring
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Swim suits and towells
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made 24 hrs ahead = 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)