Dolphin Royal Swim Plus
The Royal Swim Plus program in Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras has been described simply with two words action and speed. It is the most dynamic program, making it one of the most talked-about experiences. In this program, you will swim with dolphins dolphins and also with the fantastic manatees and sea lion in a 30 minute interaction with each one.
Once you're in the water, the Royal Swim Plus includes the famous foot push, where your dolphin friends will push you from your feet soles up the water surface. After that, you will grab their dorsal fins as they speed through the water, giving you an exhilarating ride. The tender dolphins will also give you a kiss and enjoy some playtime with you. After your Royal Swim Plus program, you will be able to enjoy our facilities in Puerto Aventuras to relax and unwind. Our habitat is located in the pristine environment of Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen.
|Type||Adults||Children (8-12 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 169 USD||$ 89 USD|
- Minimum height to participate in Sea Lion program is 4.6ft.
- In Puerto Aventuras groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Roundtrip transportation from most Riviera Maya hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 24 hours before the program) Additional $16 USD per companion.
- 15 min briefing and 60 min in the water.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- This swim with dolphins program includes an interaction of 30 minutes with sea lions and 30 minutes with manatees.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Behaviors: Foot Push, Hug, Hand target, Dorsal Tow, Kiss, Handshake, Interaction with sea lions and manatees.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya.
- Transportation from and to Cancun.
- Personal Expenses
What to bring
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Swim suits and towells
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made 24 hrs ahead = 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)