Dolphin Swim Aventure Plus
The Swim Adventure Plus in Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras will bring you as close to the dolphins as you've ever imagined. Find yourself immersed in the marine mammals world for a moment and see the dolphin in a whole different way, as it interacts with its environment. The Swim Adventure Plus program also includes the famous belly ride. The belly ride consists of you holding on to the dolphin's fins as he swims backwards. These tender marine mammals will also say hello with their fins, kiss you, dance and sing for you.
Live the adventure of a lifetime inside a beautiful residential complex of Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras. The dolphins and the Caribbean Sea welcome you aboard. Start planning your trip to the Riviera Maya today!
|Type||Adults||Children (8-12 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 139 USD||$ 89 USD|
- Minimum height to participate in Sea Lion program is 3.9ft.
- To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
- In Puerto Aventuras groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18). Infants swim free with 2 paying adults. Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price. Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
- For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Roundtrip transportation from most Riviera Maya hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 24 hours before the program) Additional $16 USD per companion.
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- This swim with dolphins program includes an interaction of 15 minutes with manatees.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Behaviors: Belly ride, Hug, Hand target, Boogie push, Kiss, Handshake.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya.
- Transportation from and to Cancun.
- Personal Expenses
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Swim suits and towells
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made 24 hrs ahead = 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)