Tulum & Grand Cenote Express
Tulum was one of the most important trading routes of the Mayas, discover their culture exploring their surroundings. Tulum used to be the main Mayan port and features both impressive ruins and views. The stand-out structures are the Temple of Frescos and El Castillo (The Castle), while the site's cliff-top location lends it an awe-inspiring feel.
Grand Cenote is part of Sac Actun's underground river system and has a cave system that you can explore snorkeling without having to dive. You will be fascinated with this wonderful cenote of a circular form as it has in its interior stalactites and stalagmites, reaching a maximum depth of 10 meters and has a great amount of natural light, ideal for the whole family
|Type||Adults||Children (5-11 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 115 USD||$ 45 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Tulum
- There is a fee to use video-camera/GoPro's inside the archeological site.
- Transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Guided Tour of the Mayan Ruins
- Entrance & Parking fees
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages not mentioned above
- Rent of snorkeling gear (optional)
- Personal expenses
|7:00 to 7:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|09:00 a.m.||Arrival at Tulum, we will be for around 1 1/2 hours, the first 45 minutes (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|11:00 a.m. - 12.30 pm||Snorkeling at Grand Cenote.|
|2:00 / 2:30 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Swimwear & snorkeling gear
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)