Tulum one of the majestic archaeological sites, walled city where colors enjoy an attractive turquoise sea of the Riviera Maya, Tulum was one of the most important trade routes of the Maya, discover their culture exploring their surroundings and add to your adventure combined with local attractions such as swimming in cenote, canopy, snorkeling with turtles in Akumal and more.
Tulum used to be the main Mayan port and features both impressive ruins and views. The stand-out structures are the Temple of Frescos and El Castillo (The Castle), while the site's cliff-top location lends it an awe-inspiring feel. Find out more about the attractions during a fascinating tour, and don't forget to take the time to enjoy the beach!
Xel-ha All Inclusive Tour
A spectacular water eco-theme park featuring natural attractions that include coves, caves, cenotes, a lazy river, and mangroves. A paradise for snorkeling, the park is home to an incredible variety of fish, while also offering additional activities like swimming with dolphins, and "snuba diving". Walk across the floating bridge and enjoy delicious cuisine at the buffet as you discover all this impressive park has to offer.
|Type||Adults||Children (5-11 yrs old)|
|Price||$ 159 USD||$ 79.50 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Not allowed to climb the pyramids at Tulum
- There is a fee to use video-camera inside the archeological site.
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Entrance fee
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages restaurant (s)
- Entrance fees to Tulum
|6:00 to 6:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|8:00 a.m.||Arrival at Tulum, we will be for around 1 1/2 hours, the first 45 minutes (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|12:00 p.m.||Time for lunch. Most restaurants offer regional food buffet.|
|5:30 / 6:00 p.m.||Arrive to your hotel.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)