Tulum & Riviera Maya Private Tour
There is no better way to start your vacation than a personalized private tour to tulum. Our expert guide will explain to you all about the history of the Mayan civilization. Discover Tulum, a majestic archaeological site, walled city and one of the most important trade routes of the Maya . Explore the surroundings and combine your adventure with local attractions such as swimming in cenote, snorkeling with turtles in Akumal and more.
Besides mayan culture, the Riviera Maya is known for the beauty and clear waters of the cenotes, your guide will take you to the one of your choice: an open cenote, a cavern -where you can swim through a fascinating underground river- or a closed cenote where you can admire beautiful formations. Find out more about the attractions during a fascinating tour, and don't forget to take the time to enjoy the beach!
This private tour to Tulum wouldn't be complete without a culinary experience, the entire area is full of excellent choices for a delicious lunch, ask your guide to take you to one of his favorite places and enjoy the best authentic foodBook Now
|Price Per Group||$ 350 USD||$ 410 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Pick up of your choice (We recommend no later than 8:00 am).
- Private Tours are anly for you and your group. You have flexibility to modify the itinerary during the tour.
- All our guides are certified and part of our staff, we guarantee the quality of service and make sure you don't pay more.
- 4:15 pm is the last chance to access to the mayan ruins, consider this when planning your day.
- There is a fee to use video-camera/GoPro's inside the archeological site.
- You can add the visit to one or two nearby attractions like:
- Cenotes (Grand Cenote, Cristalino, Azul, Dos Ojos or Zac Actun).
- Solyman Bay
- Shopping at Playa del Carmen
- Yalku Lagoon
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins
- Cooler with ice & purified water.
- Food & Beverages
- Entrance fees to Tulum
|7:00 to 7:30 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|9:00 a.m.||Arrival at Tulum, we will be for around 1 1/2 hours, the first 45 minutes (approximately) are a guided tour, during this time, you will receive information from a licensed and certified guide. The remaining time is free and you can take pictures, visiting a particular building or buy souvenirs.|
|10:30 a.m.||Visit a cenote for a refreshing swim. Your guide will give you suggestions according to the type of cenote you would like to experience.|
|12:00 p.m.||Lunch Time! We can take to a seafood or regional food restaurant, your choice.|
|2:00 / 2:30 p.m.||Departure towards your hotel. You'll be arriving at around 4:00 p.m.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available in most hotels in Cancun. The exact pick-up will be sent after booking|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for meals, drinks and souvenirs
- swimwear and towels
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)